Its so crazy to think that Kaston is now 9 months old! It is truly amazing how fast time flies. He is growing so fast, and it makes me sad. Can't he stay a baby forever? Anyways he is getting into everything! He loves to stand up and he is trying so hard to walk. I think its only a matter of time before he masters walking and then I am really going to have a hard time keeping him out of things!
LOL He loves to do patty cake and he also loves to dance. Kaston also loves his baths. Every time he hears the bath water running he hurries to the bathroom, and when he is in his bath he
LOVES to just sit there and splash. Kaston also loves his big brother. Anytime Kaston sees Kyler he gets the biggest grin on his face, and then he hurries over to Kyler. Its great. I absolutely
LOVE being a mom! ( I am going to post pictures soon )
5 comments:
Time does fly. I like your knew Christmas page. I love your two boys together, it is making me super excited for two boys.
Our little ones are growing WAY too fast! I need to see you guys soon!! They have both changed so much. Hope you, Ky & Brandon are all well too!
Alisha, I'm so glad you found me! I can't believe you have two kids, just like me! And your boys are so adorable! Keep in touch!
Alisha, your kids are cute, I found you from Carrie's blog. Your boys are way cute I only have boys too!! Talk you you soon
Alisha, you An Brndon have such a cute family the boys are so cute.
i wish you lived closer to Richfield so we could see you an the boys more.
you talk about what you are thankful for an i am thankful that grandpa an I still have pretty good health an we are looking to going back to work.
keep up the good job with the pictures
We Love you an your family very much Grandma Peterson
Post a Comment