Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Going Private!

So I have decided that I am now going to go private with my blog. Lots of my friends and family have also gone private, and after listening to their points... I think that going Private is the answer. The Internet can be unsafe and I want to protect my kids as much as possible. So if you would like to be invited to my blog, please leave me your email address. Thanks!

8 comments:

Kesley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Brindley's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cherie Nelson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kimmy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Phillips Fam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Davey Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clint, Jandee, Cannon, Cohen, and Jacee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.