Friday, January 16, 2009

Good Bye Ear Infections!

We finally decided to go ahead and get tubes put in Kaston's ears. I was really nervous because of the fact that he was going to be put to sleep for the procedure, but everything went really well. We had the tubes put in on January 8th 2009 at the surgical center. I had to have Kaston there by 7:30 a.m. and we were home by 9:00 a.m. So it was really quick and easy. The rest of the day he just slept A LOT! He was a little grumpy but for the most part he was fine! I only took a few a pictures and they were on my cell phone so I will post them soon!

1 comment:

Em said...

I take it your little one has had a lot of ear infections? Aw man, I should knock on wood because I haven't had to deal with that one yet. I do, however, remember getting tubes in my ears!

Brad wants me to have you tell Beth Ann hi.