Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Phone!

As I mentioned earlier I took Ky to the dentist this morning. I also had to take Kaston to the doctor. So I was kind of busy! Well Brandon said that some of his work stuff needed to be washed and he needed them done by 1:30. So I told him to wash them himself! ha ha :) Brandon does not do the laundry its always me, but this time I told him to do his own stuff.

After I got home from taking the kids to their appointments I of course went to check the laundry. The drier was making this loud noise. So I opened it up and guess what I found in the drier? I found Brandon's cell phone! Yep that's right Brandon washed and dried his cell phone. I guess this is why I do the laundry! lol

5 comments:

CoUrT.n.JuS said...

HA HA THat sucks justin always has these random pockets that have like his mp3 player and stuff like that in and i think i have washed 2!! Ya hello empty your pockets before you put them down to be washed! LOL

Kaysie said...

haha! guess what? tycee did that too! i think you better do the wash from now on... just kidding!

you should come visit sometime.
the girls want to see you guys too.

The Busey Family said...

Oh that is not fun! At least there is a new phone in the picture.

Cherie Nelson said...

I can totally see Bryan doing that! lol

Katie said...

Don't give up! Keep making him do it - he'll learn :)