So last Wednesday Kyler graduated from preschool! It was so cute to watch. We tried getting some good pictures of Kyler, but unfortunately everytime we took a picture he was either doing the peace sign or sticking out his tongue. Thanks Dan! My brother teaches Kyler great things!!! lol Here are some pictures:
Universal Studios Hollywood
2 years ago
7 comments:
YEAH for you updating your blog. I love it. And I love that picture on the top of your blog. It is so adorable. How are you guys doing?
WOW you are old!! j/k He is so cute and I love that he sticks his tongue and gives the peace sign. Shows personality. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture at the top of your blog. What cute boys!
Congrats Ky!!! Looks like you guys are doing great!!
Hey do you have your sister-in-law Katie's email address? It would be fun to see her blog and keep in contact with her.
that is so cute that he graduated. he is getting so big!
that picture of ky and kaston at the top of your blog is adorable!
how fun! Congrats!
Post a Comment