So as many of you already know our economy sucks! With each day it gets worse and worse. Its made everything slow down, because no one has the money to shop or build or anything for that matter. Well yesterday it really hit home. My husband builds custom
cabinents for a living and he has done well at it, until now! Yesterday we found out that the company that he is working for, a company that has been in business for nearly 12 years, had basically ran out of money. Which means that he is currently out of work!!! So if any of you know of good jobs please let me know. We are willing to do anything right now!
2 comments:
Hey Alisha~
I am sorry to hear that. I will keep my eyes open for something. My husband works in St. George and goes to a lot of places, so I will have him keep his eyes open! I am afraid winter is going to bring scary times for all of us. I hate living in fear, but I just pray that my husband will not get laid off before I have this baby.
Hey Alisha!
I've been thinking of you the past 3 days! I KNOW how scary it can be! Please let me know if we can do anything or call me if you just want to vent!
Bryan actually had a job interview today in South Jordan. It looks promising so we are keeping our fingers crossed!
Post a Comment