Kaston is crawling! Its actually a mixture of crawling and scooting but he can get around fast. Its crazy because he is growing up on me way way too fast. He also has another ear infection. Poor kid has had like 5 ear infections and he is only 7 months old! When I took him to the doctor he said that it might be a good idea to get tubes in his ears. It makes me so sad, but I guess if it helps him to not be in as much pain then its totally worth it. To top all of that off, he is getting his top teeth in. So he is in major pain. So sad! So if anybody has any good advice on teething and ear infections let me know!
1 comment:
I know its been a while since you posted this blog. I don't know if you have got tubes in his ears or not yet but Chloe had to get them cause she had ear infections like crazy. She hasn't had an ear infection since she got them, its so worth it!
Post a Comment