Sunday, January 18, 2009

I am so frustrated!

OK so I thought that I was saying goodbye to ear infections, but I guess not! Its never going to end. lol Kaston got tubes put in his ears and so far he is doing really good. Last week Kyler ended up getting an ear infection. It wasn't just one ear either it was both ears! So now Kyler is doing lots better and Kaston is still doing good, but my husband now has an ear infection. So fun. I absolutely HATE it when my husband gets sick. lol I love him to death but man he is terrible when he is sick. So hopefully my husband will get over his ear infection soon and I really hope that I can go without having ear infections for awhile. I am going to keep my fingers crossed!

7 comments:

Kaysie said...

SAD!
all your boys took turns with the ear infections! hopefully they are the last!

The Brindley's said...

I hate ear infections. Last year Channer had one right after the other. They were going to do tubes in March, but told me to try and wait until it warmed up and see how he did this winter. So far so good. I also would rather be sick 100 times over my husband or Channer. It is way more work taking care of them than just being sick myself and taking care of myself.

egg said...

Leesh what are you feeding all of them?? lol I hope everyone gets better. Love you lots

Kesley said...

Oh I hate ear infections. They are no fun, expecially taking care of kids (and husbands) with them. Hope everyone gets feeling better!

Cherie Nelson said...

Bryan is also the WORST when he is sick! I'd rather have ANYONE sick than him!

The Busey Family said...

Oh well all men are terrible when they get sick. I could vent about this for a while. My husband just thinks the world is coming to an end. I don't know if yours is the same. Cute kids...I am sorry about the ear infections...not fun!

The Brindley's said...

What happened to your last post. I thought it was soooo good. I just never got time to comment on it.