As most of you already know it snowed in Saint George! Kyler was so excited and couldn't wait to go and play in the snow. I wasn't as excited but I went and played with him in the snow and we had a lot of fun! I am just really glad that it doesn't snow here that often!

Kyler and I attempted making a snowman. Its really really tiny but Ky had a blast!

Kyler and mom!

Another pic with Ky and his snowman!

After we were done building the snowman Kyler decided to throw snow balls at me!
2 comments:
Fun for your kids to have snow in St George...you look as cute as ever!!
What a Christmas you had an a real fun one at that. it's all about our family. you an Brandon are so close to your kids thats fun to see.
always stay that way always
grandpa an grandma love all 4 of you
very much.
grandma peterson
Post a Comment