Thursday, January 8, 2009

Some of my family!

I just wanted to post some pictures of some of my siblings! I love my brothers and sister very much and I consider them my best friends. I am very lucky to live close to my brother Dan and my sister Tiffy. We get busy and don't get to hang out as much as we would like, but we have a blast when we are together. I love these guys!






















I wish I lived closer to my other siblings so we could hang out too! Maybe someday I will be able to :) I miss you guys.


6 comments:

The Brindley's said...

Love brothers and sisters too. Wish we all lived closer too. My sisters only get together about 2 times a year and we have a blast everytime.

Kaysie said...

your blog is so cute!

what is up with dan and the peace sign? haha just kidding!

cute pictures of the kids at christmas!
and of course we will still hang out when we move. (it wont be as easy, but we will stay close k?)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks for giving me a way i can see these pictures of your family an kids
they are so cute an we love you all very much.
grandma peterson

egg said...

um hi, i am bored in the car of tiff......haha i honk at birds and so we just take pictures. so ya we are bird honkers and take pics cause we're bored out of our mind!!! hahahahahaha lol jk...... i Love the pics. I love you guys so much!!!!

The Busey Family said...

Oh Dan! We were such good friends back in the day! How is he?