Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy KaStOn!

So yesterday February 23, my baby turned 1! Its crazy to think that this year has already come and gone. Time goes by way too fast.

Kaston was born On February 23, 2008. He came into this world at 4:04 pm weighing in at 7 pounds and he was 20 1/2 inches long. He now weighs 21 pounds and is 31 1/2 inches long. Its crazy how fast they change. Here are a few pictures!



Kaston and Kyler about 30 minutes after he was born.

Kyler and Kaston again



Kaston now! He has changed a lot huh?!


Look at his cute little cheeks!
I also wanted to take a minute and update on all the new things Kaston has been doing.
  • He walks really fast, sometimes he looks like a drunken sailor, but its so dang cute
  • He is into EVERYTHING
  • He loves to slide down the slides at the park.
  • He is very daring. If I would let him he would walk off of couches, beds, etc. He has no fear!
  • He loves Ky. Kaston is always following Ky around
  • He loves to climb up on things

Those are just a few things that he has been doing lately. I am so glad that I have Kaston here in my life. I call him my miracle baby. When I was pregnant with him I had so many complications and Kaston fought through them and is here right now! I am so lucky to have both Kaston and Ky in my life right now.

Happy Birthday Kaston!!! We love you!!!




7 comments:

Kaysie said...

cute! i cannot believe how much kaston has grown!

The Busey Family said...

They grow too fast huh? Enjoy them while you can. Cute family.

CoUrT.n.JuS said...

Wow, It won't be to long til Cooper is one THat makes me sad!!! They grow way to fast! Happy Birthday Kaston!

The Brindley's said...

A year already? He is sooo cute. Hope he had a great birthday.

Clint, Jandee, Cannon, Cohen, and Jacee said...

Kaston is adorable!

Kimmy said...

Happy Birthday Kaston!! Can't believe our little ones are growing up so fast!!

Cherie Nelson said...

You really need to update your blog so I have something to read! lol