I wanted to put some pictures of Kaston up and I decided to show everyone how much he has changed! He is already six months old and grown so much! I can't believe it!
This is Kaston 1 day after he was born!
This is Kaston just hours after he was born!

Kaston at home. (my sis inlaw took the pics. She did a really good job! )
This is Kaston at 5 months! Check out those chubby cheeks!
Kaston on the 4th of July!

Kaston at about 4 months!

This is Kaston 1 day after he was born!
This is Kaston just hours after he was born!
Kaston at home. (my sis inlaw took the pics. She did a really good job! )
Kaston at about 4 months!
He has grown so much! He has gotten the chubbiest cheeks and the cutest smile to go along with it. He loves to sit up on his own and he rolls everywhere! He is trying really hard to crawl and I know that its only a matter of time and then he will be crawling everywhere.
1 comment:
I am so excited that you have decided to blog. It is so nice to be able to read people's updates. Your boys are so big now!!
Post a Comment