Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Twilight!

Ok so I finally gave in and decided to read Twilight. Its such a good book. One that you can't put down! I have read the first 3 books and now I am on to the 4th! I seriously feel like I have been doing nothing but reading. My house house been neglected and I have even given up a little sleep just so I can keep reading! I would recommend reading the Twilight series!

2 comments:

The Brindley's said...

I am on the third book now. They are way good. I got through the first two so fast, but it seems like I have not had near as much time to read the third one. Hopefully this weekend I can finish it up. I heard the fourth is the best, so cant wait. I cant wait for the movie to come out in January either.

Alisha said...

Ya they are so so good! I didn't like the 2nd book to much but the third one was way good. Never thought that reading about vampires would be this exciting! :)